Join the team
Let’s develop the circular future together!
As a privately held German contract designer and manufacturer (ODM/OEM/CM) for electrical appliances/devices with a high demand of quality and design we are looking for employees, who live their profession. Work for us as an expert in your field and as a supporter of our sustainability vision at our Development and Innovation Center in the heart of the Ruhr area. We will connect you to our international partner locations at Hong Kong, China, Indonesia and Macedonia and take you with us on our journey to becoming a CO2-positiv developer.
What you do for us:
- Manage accounting and controlling functions for the legal entity in North Macedonia,
- take responsibility for period-end closing and reporting in accordance with local IFRS rules, government regulation such as internal and external compliance,
- prepare monthly financial report review,
- attend annual statutory audit and other external audits, ensure tax compliance and transfer price documentation,
- monitor cash flow, treasury, tax and accounting topics,
- manage business plan, quarterly forecast, variance analysis,
- support new project calculation, investment budget control, product cost calculation,
- communicate as a business partner for the operation department and
- support local finance and controlling process in line with central guideline, train and develop local team members.
What we wish for:
- Bachelor’s degree, major in finance auditing, business economics or equivalent or equivalent apprenticeship combined with professional experience of at best 5 years in financial/ accounting area with SAP experience in multinational company,
- more than 3 years of experience in team leadership in finance/ commercial environment,
- strong analytical skills, problem solving and strategic thinking,
- good command of verbal and written English,
- experience in working on international teams and understanding for different foreign cultures, such as Asian and several European cultures and
- located in Germany/Essen, taking full responsibility for operations in North Macedonia with flexibility to travel and spend reasonable time on site.
- Option to stay full or part time in North Macedonia.
3 FRAGEN AN SIE
Wir bewerben uns bei Ihnen!
Beantworten Sie uns diese drei Fragen und sagen Sie uns, wie und wann wir Sie am besten erreichen. Dann nehmen wir in Kürze Kontakt zu Ihnen auf.
zu allen Fragen.
Frau Reimann ist unsere Spezialistin für Recruiting und damit Ihre erste Ansprechpartnerin. Nehmen Sie gerne Kontakt auf – auch wenn Ihre Profession gerade nicht unter den Jobs gesucht wird.